- We do not keep any personal information including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address when you visit our Web site. This information is only collected if you provide it voluntarily when you sign up to our mailing list (email Newsletter), when you submit a request for information, or fill out an online form. - The personal information you provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that you will be notified when any information about you is collected, and informed of the purpose of the collection and your right to access the information. - We however collect information about traffic on our Web site for purposes of improving the site to better suit your needs. We do not collect personal information about you, although we collect technical data such as:
- the name of your Internet service provider, its IP address, and the name of the services provided;
- the length of each visit;
- the number of requests per visit;
- your operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
- your Web browser (Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.).
Canadians are protected by two federal privacy protection Acts, namely the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association's model privacy code, which is incorporated into the Act. Organizations in Québec are subject to the Québec Private Sector Privacy Act. The authority for enforcing this Act is the Commission d'accès à l'information.
We are responsible for the personal information in our possession. Our chief executive officer is responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance with our privacy policies and practices.
- Identifying Purposes:
Before or during collection of personal information about you, we will inform you of the purposes for which the information is collected, explain how the information will be used, and the circumstances under which it may be communicated.
We will not collect, use, or disseminate personal information without your consent.
- Limiting Collection:
Personal information about you will only be collected if it is necessary for the identified purpose and only if it is reasonable and appropriate to do so under the circumstances.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention:
Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
It is important that the personal information about you in our possession be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Please contact us if you believe that the information is not accurate.
Personal information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Individual Access:
You have the right to request access to personal information about you in our possession. You may also challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
- Challenging Compliance:
You may address challenges concerning compliance with any of the above principles to our CEO.
NOTE: Please read this disclaimer in its entirety before using our Web site. For the purpose of this disclaimer, [Bureau d'enquête privé à Boucherville sur la Rive-Sud] will be referred to as "COMPANY."
THE SERVICE AND CONTENT FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION HEREIN MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. THE OWNER OF THIS SITE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Owner and its affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, and suppliers harmless from any liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, related to the User’s violation of these Terms and Conditions or in connection with the use of this Web site. COMPANY shall not be held liable for any damages caused by viruses in electronic files or on the Web site.
This site contains links to other Web sites. The links are not an endorsement of any products or services offered on the sites and COMPANY has not endorsed or approved any information on these sites.